Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Lindsey's hair

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Keri_Doll_collecter's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7th, 2004
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey guys, I'm about fed up with her hair. I can't do anything to make it look good. Some of her bangs were pulled out or something, and it's really bugging me. Do you think AG would be able to give her a new head? Or how would I rewig it? Where would I find a wig like Lindsey's? Thanks in advance!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ January 04, 2007 05:41 PM: Message edited by: djsnjones ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Kit_Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    313
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't think you should rewig her, I would just send her in.
    Tracy

  3. #3
    Inactive Member veroniacutie's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2004
    Posts
    41
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I totally agree with Tracy..don't ruin the doll by trying to re-wig her. PC has heads for Lindsey so just send her to the hospital and they'll take good care of her.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Peachysweetdream's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2002
    Posts
    389
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know that on my Lindsey doll, the bangs in the front are kinda sparce... plus with the texture of the wig, it can look messy, as if some was cut off. Perhaps, then, your Lindsey's hair wasn't cut, it's just become really frizzed over time. Have you tried spritzing it with water or redoing the curls with doll rollers?? Little things like that can make a big difference. Good luck giving Lindsey a new 'do!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member ubarose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2003
    Posts
    135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Lindsey's bangs don't go all the way across her forehead. There is a space without bangs on the doll's left side. There is also a piece of hair on the left side, where the "missing bangs" would be that is made to sweep over to the right and be led in place with her bobby pin. We keep a small elastic on that piece, and then hold it in place with a barrette or bobby pin. Lindsey's hair is corser than many of the other girls' hair. What we do to tame it:

    Brush it out.
    Spritz well with water.
    Then scrunch it with your hands so it curls up tight to her head.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •